Advanced Pinterest Course for Bloggers
Why Driving Traffic Became So Difficult?
Bloggers who started in 2000s, are now in a privileged place compared to any beginner. Their websites are over 10 years old, which gives them a huge advantage in terms of authority on Google.
Also, 10 years ago or earlier, the competition was lower in the online world than it is now, when everyone is trying to be location independent and working from home.
I’m not saying that you have to give up on your dreams!
All I’m saying is you can’t rely on the same strategies that worked well for bloggers 10 years ago.
Let’s look at the main traffic generating platforms that used to be great but are so difficult and competitive nowadays:
So, what can a blogger do? If you don’t sell products priced above $200, advertising on any of these platforms can be too expensive for you. If you monetize with ads, forget about buying ads. You will never make more than you spend on ads.
SO, WHAT IS THE SOLUTION?
Pinterest Free traffic generating machine is waiting for you. You have to be on Pinterest before it becomes too crowded and competitive.
Each pin image on Pinterest is essentially a direct link to your website! Pinterest doesn’t have any algorithm in place (yet) to reduce the organic results and show more ads.
Like any other platform, Pinterest has its own rules of the game called algorithm.
But if you want to win on Pinterest, you need to understand how it works!
Let me guess… this is exactly what you think every day!
- I’ve invested so much time into my content, when do I start getting traffic!?
- Will I ever start making money with my blog?
- Google hates me, I can’t find my posts in the search results!
- I’m on Facebook and Instagram every day. But I don’t see any traffic from them in my Google Analytics!
It was me asking these questions, before I figured out Pinterest!
- I spent at least six months after starting my blog trying to get some traffic from Google. It was the worst place to look for traffic for a new blog because Google puts new sites into the so-called “sandbox”.
- Then I switched my focus to Pinterest and it just clicked! By the end of the 10th month blogging Pinterest traffic helped me to quit my 9-5 job to spend more time working on my blog!
- I’m getting over 300 000/mo pageviews to my first blog from Pinterest a month.
- With my second blog, I received over 70,000/mo pageviews from Pinterest on the third month since I started it!
- Some of my pins went viral wildly, so I could see these exciting real-time numbers in my Google Analytics.
What is Your Biggest Problem?
One very typical mistake many beginner bloggers make is lack of focus. We see that successful bloggers have raving fans on Instagram, huge following on Facebook page or group, YouTube or maybe even Twitter, etc.
But what a new blogger doesn’t realize is that to get to that point, a big blogger didn’t work on all these social media platforms at once.
I can guarantee you that every successful blogger you know was primarily successful on ONE platform and only when this one platform started paying their bills, they invested time in expanding to other platforms over time.
If you try to target multiple goals at once, you will miss them all.
As a new blogger, you have to focus on ONE thing at a time.
If you choose Pinterest as your first and main platform, you can get a lot more traffic even as a beginner.
You don’t need to wait months or years to establish your account. You can get lots of traffic even when you following is below 500.
Is “Pinterest SEO Traffic Secrets” the right course for you?
This Pinterest marketing course is perfect if
You are a Beginner blogger OR an Advanced blogger. That’s because the course content is designed in a way that can lead you from the basic account settings to sophisticated pinning automation systems. It can teach you to build your Pinterest account from scratch or to fix your account if the traffic has been stagnating for a while. It will help you promote your new content and drive tons of traffic to your old content!
- If your blog is a hobby and you don’t intend to work hard on it to make a sustainable online income.
- If you believe in a magical pill which you can buy and get rich quick – this course is for people who are ready to actually invest time and efforts in their blog or online business.
- If you run an eCommerce website and have no intentions to add a blog or informational site to promote.
Is it worth $197?
- If you make money with ads, you will need just 20,000 pageviews to earn $197 with networks like Mediavine or Adthrive.
- If you are selling an ebook for $29, to pay off the course, you’ll have to sell just 7 copies!
- If you sell an online video course or some services for $197, you would need to sell just to one client.
1. Setup Business Account & Verify Your Site (5:35)
2. Enable Rich Pins (4:23)
3. Pinterest SEO Introduction (4:04)
4. Four Main Pinterest SEO Traffic Factors (13:24)
5. Pinterest Keyword Research (10:14)
6. SEO – Profile and Boards (5:34)
7. SEO – Pins, Posts, Images and Hashtags (11:32)
8. SEO Practice – Real Pin Example (14:13)
9. Organize Your Boards + Board Covers (5:57)
10. How To Get Access to the Best Group Boards (21:29)
11. Should You Leave Group Boards? How to evaluate Group Boards? (6:57)
12. Pinterest’s own Analytics (what is worth checking on their platform) (4:40)
13. Analytics in Jetpack plugin and Google Analytics (5:56)
14. Manual Pinning vs Schedulers – Who Wins? (8:52)
15. How to find your best pins in Google Analytics and Jetpack (10:20)
16. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest – Part 1 (8:56)
17. Avoid These Terrible Mistakes on Pinterest – Part 2 (9:11)
18. What is a Safe Number of Pins per day? What about Pin Duplication? (8:17)
19. How to Make your pins Viral – My Initial Boost Technique for New Pins (UPDATED!) (13:24)
20. How to Revive Viral Pins to Get Consistent Traffic (15:03)
21. How to Create Efficient Clickworthy Pins (9:39)
22. How to Use Canva to Create Pins – Detailed Tutorial (14:16)
23. Creating Pins in Photoshop Tutorial (14:01)
24. How to schedule your own pins with Board Lists (7:44)
25. The Best Way to Schedule Other People’s Content Efficiently (6:27)
26. Tailwind Analytics 1 (2:24)
27. Tailwind Analytics 2 (5:47)
28. Tailwind Analytics 3 (3:06)
29. Tailwind Tribes (7:06)
Tailwind SmartLoop (NEW!) (6:50)
30. Secret #1. Pinterest hack which allows you to see the Individual Pin counts (14:35)
31. Secret #2. Having your own group boards – does it help you grow your account? (8:51)
32. Secret #3. In which niches you can get tons of Pinterest traffic? (11:39)
33. Secret #4. How to organize your posts to skyrocket your Pinterest traffic (UPDATED!) (6:22)
How you can make money selling this course
FAQ about the Affiliate Program for This Course