WHAT IS DROPSHIPPING?
Dropshipping is a retail fulfillment method where a store doesn’t keep the products it sells in stock. Instead, when a store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. As a result, the merchant never sees or handles the product.
BENEFITS OF EBAY DROPSHIPPING
- SUPER low cost to start
- It Increases your cashflow, meaning it allows you to make more money.
- Reduce the time it takes to have an online store.
- Can be done COMPLETELY from your phone.
- You can have an unlimited amount of products to sell at once
QUICK OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOUR RECEIVING
Module #1 – What Is eBay Dropshipping And How Can You Benefit From It
Module #2 – Steps It Takes To Create An eBay Account
Module #3 – Steps It Takes To Create An PayPal Account & Why
Module #4 – Steps It Takes To Create An DHGate Account
Module #5 – Finding Great Products That Really Sells On eBay
Module #6 – Highly Selling Strategy To Use (SECRET SAUCE TO BOOST SALES)
Module #7 – Writing A Good Selling Product Description
Module #8 – How To Make Your First Listing
Module #9 – Understanding How To Sale Your Product At The RIght Price
Module #10 – Fulfilliment & Shipping Orders
3 POWERFUL FREE BONUSES
- BONUS #1 – You’ll get premuim access to an ELITE private skype group where hundreds and thousands of dollars worth of online business advice is shared FREELY for members only.
- BONUS #2 – You’ll also receive access to speak with my personal MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR Mentor and I on an private 1 on 1 skype call(ONLY available for the first 200 members)
- BONUS #3 – You’ll receive an done for you campaign, that’s NOT tested by me alone, BUT tested by my mentor himself. We’ll be giving from A – Z the steps needed to setup and test this campaign for yourself, to start making money.
Get Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.