Does this sound like you?
“I have a lot of patience (thanks algorithm!), but not being able to monetize my blog after all this time is starting to get old. I don’t know what I am doing wrong! Is it really possible for me to go full time with my blog?”
“The silence is such a confidence and courage killer. I send a pitch and get no response. I email a brand, crickets! Do I really have what it takes to work with brands?”
“I’ve thought about pitching myself before, but I am scared to send an email! What if they say no or don’t respond at all? The intimidation gets the best of me!”
“I would love to pitch a brand for a sponsored collaboration, but I have no clue where to start. What do I say? Who do I contact? How does this pitching thing even work? What are the essentials?”
“I didn’t even know pitching was a thing, let alone that I could make thousands a month from doing it!”
“I’ve been doing this a LONG time, but the business has changed! I am so ready to move past the one-post brand deals to bigger and longer term brand collaborations.”
“I’ve heard there are brands out there that would work with an influencer like me, but I still don’t know how to land those partnerships.”
You’re not Alone!
“ Pitch It Perfect has truly been a game-changer in my blogging career. The pitch strategies and email templates have given me the confidence to reach out to brands I never would have before. I recently landed two of my biggest paid brand deals to date, which were $500 more each than what I used to land, all by using negotiation tips from the course! I love how Julie lays everything out in an honest and realistic way, it’s truly a game changer for anyone who is looking to take their blogging career to the next level. ”
– HUNTER PREMO
If you’ve ever felt frustrated
trying to land paid campaigns…
Or even confused with HOW to
get out of the affiliate income
and algorithm rat race and
connect directly with brands
in the first place …
Because yes, you can diversify your income with brand deals and sponsored posts.
You’re a smart content creator who knows this year is about growing an authentic, respectable online brand that celebrates creativity—not bot-charged, looped giveaway follow-for-follow schemes that donothingfor your bank account.
You love the idea of getting out of the blogger frustration and in to booking your own brand collabs …
And how on earth do you pitch a brand anyway?
You’re not out to be the next Kardashian: Your goal isn’t to be followed by everyone. Your goal is to monetize your influence so you can finally have the freedom to live your life on your terms.
But between boosted posts and $10 here and there from followers shopping your pics, you’re not exactly hitting those income goals you penned with your manicured hand…
… it’s more like you feel emotionally and literally bankrupt from living the algorithm & affiliate rat race.
There’s a better way.
Imagine being able to have courage to reach out to the brands that will pay YOU the bucks.
You’d know just how to word your emails and have your head hit the pillow at night knowing just what to expect with the back-and-forth ping-pong game of negotiation with brand reps.
A pitch-ready strategy in hand, you’d line up the photog, style up the product, and tag the heavy-hitters, knowing you’d just made a dent in the internet—and in this month’s rent.
See ya later, intimidation factor. You know how to value your time and your worth while doing what you love and creating freedom in your work week.
THIS COULD BE YOU…
- “I never used to charge for posts. In the last month, I have acquired 8 paid contracts.”
- “I just landed a 4-figure campaign, my biggest one ever. Feeling so grateful right now!”
- “I was able to finally turn a gifted collab into a paid collab.”
- “I have gained more than 3X as much money this month in brand campaigns in comparison to previous months combined!”
- “We just signed our biggest 5-figure brand deal yet (as of last week) for multiple posts from a big brand and have officially gone full time with our blog!”
…all in less time than it takes to try to beat the algorithm or join another dead-end loop giveaway
(and with way better ROI.)
I’ve custom-designed Pitch It Perfect for bloggers and influencers like you, so you can market this thing with REAL strategy—and less of a “Hail Mary/let’s see if this works” strategy.
Pitch It Perfect is up made of …
- All the templates, resources, and pricing tools I use to hone what a brand should be … and counter back to PR reps with confidence.
- Easy to follow lessons with video trainings, teaching you the step-by-step processes I’ve taught to bloggers and influencers who make 5-figures a month without some crazy, 100K following, pod group or exhausting loop giveaway.
- Ongoing support… It’s simple. I’m dedicated to helping you grow. Throughout the program—and then forever!—post your questions in our private community, and get feedback from 1000+ other influencers and bloggers just like you.
PLUS, you’ll get the exact framework I’ve used to help content creators just like you…
The core course materials, including real life examples, templates and worksheets are immediately available in the student portal.
- Is Mobile And Tablet Friendly
- Lets You Work At Your Own Pace And Time
- Lets You Choose The Format Where You Learn Best – Video, Audio, Or Written Transcript
- Lets You Revisit As Often As You Want, The Materials Are Yours For Life!
PLUS, you also get instant access to …
- 20+ different worksheets and printables (called Pitch Sheets!)
- 45+ Pitch Templates for Emails, DMs and more
- 30+ Successful Pitch Threads from Students
- Detailed Press Kit Walkthrough + Multiple Examples
- Customizable Press Kit Template
- Customizable Contract Template
- Customizable Invoice Template
Pitch It Perfect Curriculum
Pitch It Perfect consists of 5 Modules that make up your core pitching foundation. Each training is specifically designed to help you craft pitch strategies that connect with skill and convert to lucrative deals.
The Purpose of Pitching
- Connecting Your Values To Your Pitch …why it’s important to get clear on your business values before you pitch a brand, how to create your core business values, and why connecting your values to your pitch is the key to pitch success. We are also going to cover the 4 questions you must ask yourself before ever sending a pitch so you stay aligned with your values.
- Let’s Hear From The Brands…what brands look for when collaborating with an influencer. And how you can apply their feedback to your pitch approach.
- Pitching and Catching Strategy…the difference between pitching and catching Why pitching and catching are equally important to your overall strategy The 4-part strategy checklist you need when it comes to pitching and catching.
But, you may be a fit for Pitch It Perfect if …
You’re not obsessed with being an Insta-celeb.
C’mon now. You KNOW beauty samples and YouTube followers don’t pay the tab during a girls night on the town. You’re more social media lover than socialite, and very okay with that.
You’re pro-authentic growth, thumbs down bots.
You’re a smart cookie, and with algorithm smarts these days, you know that true engagement with your followers is what’s going to tick those numbers up, up, up—and that doesn’t happen in two sleeps.
You’re a hard-worker.
Watching my parents raise me taught me the value of a little elbow grease, and that’s how Pitch It Perfect works, too.
You’d rather learn “how to fish” yourself.
You know even if your content is good, that doesn’t translate into followers/hits/growth, and you’re ready to learn how that works.
You’re brand new, and fire-cracker ready to roll.
Your goal isn’t to be followed by everyone, but to share a message that maybe just that one person really needs—let’s start out together on the right foot.
What’s the cost of all this?
Yup. You could keep at the post-for-product exchange going, rack up a pretty sweet samples drawer, and still feel like the glam life of your feed is a distant cry from what’s *actually* in your bank account.
Or, you could get over the intimidation factor of reaching out to brands once and for all.
You could move beyond likes … and move towards Friday paydays with coaching and tried and tested strategies that help influencers and bloggers land dream deals and account growth.
Swipe the very step-by-step pitch system thousands of bloggers and influencers use to leverage brands:
Let’s get you from pitch crickets to paid campaigns.
Hey! I’m Julie – a brand strategist, digital marketing expert and host of chart topping The Influencer Podcast with a Tennessee accent, sweet husband, a 5-year-old, and a passion for helping creative visionaries like you!
As an expert in marketing, PR, and personal branding I have had the honor of being featured in Forbes, Huffington Post and People magazine. Clearly with a thing for pages, I went on to spearheaded book campaigns that broke New York Times Best-Selling records and worked with dozens of best-selling authors who have collectively sold over 100 million books worldwide. I also have a thing for conversations and thanks to my loyal listeners my podcast has consistently been in the Top 5 on iTunes and has achieved millions of downloads in more than 170 countries. And you know I have a thing for monetizing influence, I was recently named as one of the Top 100 leaders in influencer marketing.
As a 7-figure entrepreneur, I have founded multiple companies and worked with household names such as Dave Ramsey and Lenny Kravitz and have interviewed cutting edge trailblazers such as Rachel Hollis, Amy Porterfield and Marie Forleo.
With degrees in Journalism and Digital Media I am the creator of The Influencer Academy and this program Pitch It Perfect and am a keynote speaker. I have over a decade of experience helping individuals turn messages into movements and empower entrepreneurs to grow their influence and grow their brands into six and seven-figure businesses.
The bottom line? I don’t believe your hard work should go unpaid.
Content creation is no joke—and you deserve to be paid for the audience you’ve worked so hard to bring together, no matter the size.
… and now,
It’s time to hand over the education to YOU!
There are no reviews yet.