The Agency Course – Start a business the right way without thousands of dollars, physical products, and 40+ hours a week
These are the same methods that have helped DOZENS of others close their first $1000-3500 clients.
If you are looking to make quick money, looking for guarantees, or looking for something that’s going to magically make you money, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.
Instead, if you’re looking to start your own business/side business, take actionable steps to get things up and running, and be proactive to make sure you’re making progress, keep reading.
To understand the agency business you have to understand the broader “online business” industry.
When it comes to online business, there are 3 essential steps to make money:
- Have a skill that people or businesses need (value)
- Craft an offer and get it in front of the right audience (outreach)
- Convince them to take you on (sales)
In The Agency Course, you will learn: how to run Facebook ads and create landing pages for businesses to generate them leads, powerful methods of outreach, how to structure a highly effective sales call, and how to automate tasks that would take away valuable hours out of your week.
I designed this course to be actionable on top of being simply informational.
The content of this course was made to appeal to people with no previous knowledge in this space. It doesn’t mean that the topics are basic, but it is explained in a way that is easy to understand and follow.
Why is an agency (in my opinion) the best (side) business to start?
- It’s cheap to start. You don’t need inventory or any crazy upfront costs.
- It’s easy to start. You just need a service. You don’t even need to know how to do the service. You can outsource.
- It’s highly scalable. You aren’t selling $19.99 goods. You’re selling thousand-dollar services. Just a few closes and you have a new source of income.
- It’s location independent. You can be from the US, Canada, Peru, China. Doesn’t matter. You can target businesses all over the world and work from wherever.
“Sounds interesting…am I fit for this?”
Chances are, you interact with hundreds of niches (types of businesses) on a weekly basis.
Your local chiropractor? Dentist? Accountant? Basketball trainer? Plumber? Remodeler?
Just think about everyone you run into or see on a daily basis. It’s a lot.
What You Learn Inside
- The overall blueprint of the business
- How to setup the whole business in under 60 minutes
- Choosing a niche + conducting market research
- Crafting your offer + getting feedback
- How to organically reach out to prospective clients
- Understanding the Facebook Business Manager
- Setting up the Ads
- What are Retargeting Strategies and Lookalike Audiences?
- Getting Client Leads with FB Ads
- How to do a Sales Call and close the right way
- How to onboard your clients
- How to create weekly reports
- Using Zapier to make your life 10x easier and save you 10x times
- Advanced Market Research strategies
- Getting Your First Client without Social Proof
- Features of Killer Landing Page
- How to Build a Landing Page
- Offering Landing Pages as a Service