What is passive income from CB?
CB Passive Income is a full A-Z affiliate marketing training package designed to teach you on the ClickBank platform how to produce passive income.
CB simply stands for ClickBank.
ClickBank Platinum affiliate Patric Chan developed this formulaic method many years ago and the system has now become the fifth edition of the program (5.0). New updates, features and improvements occur every time a new version is launched, which keeps the system fresh and appropriate.
There is now also a ‘elite’ edition alongside version 5.0, which we’ll discuss below.
How Does CB Operate on Passive Income?
Passive CB income is done-for-you, so you don’t have to:
- Have any things of your own to sell
- Configure your own sales funnel
- Perform client service
- Build a website
I might add that, since, you don’t even have to start creating an email list. But because email marketing is so relevant in digital marketing, I highly encourage this to be done. I’m going to get deeper into that subject below to explain why in this method you can completely create an email list.
Passive With CB…
- You don’t have to write or create any material,
- You do not need to pay for an autoresponder or hosting
- You do not need to build a membership scheme for any
- You don’t have to make any goods to sell,
- There’s no need to send emails at all,
- You do not need to come up with a free offer of your own,
- There’s no need for you to write any sales letters
- You do not need to have any customer service or monitoring
- You do not have to examine what goods or affiliate programs to encourage
- It sounds nuts, really, but you don’t even have to practice internet marketing.
There are no reviews yet.