Trading Markets Swing Trading College is an intensive program designed to give you the strategies and the tools to systematically manage your money.
Do you lack control over your trades, not sure where to enter or exit?
Are your trades lacking discipline?
Put a Stop to Bad Trading Habits & Get Your Trading on the Right Track with Swing Trading College
Are you looking for a disciplined, systematic way to grow your money by Swing Trading?
Since 2005, more than 1,000 traders have learned the essential skills necessary for success with swing trading from the Trading Markets Swing Trading College. Many now successfully manage their own investments, some run their own investment firms, and in fact one graduate is now the head of technical analysis for one of the largest brokerage firms in the country.
The program includes 10 hours of live online classes, full disclosure of the rules & quantified test results for every strategy taught at the Swing Trading College.
Here Are Some of the “Lessons” You Will Learn from Swing Trading College:
- Understanding the How’s and Why’s of Trading with Quantified Research
- How to Identify and Execute High Probability Pullback Trades
- The Importance of Shorting
- Why ETFs are the “Market of Choice” for Professional Traders
- Why Volatility Products are Gaining in Popularity and Why You Should Trade Them.
- How to Use Options to Bring in Additional Monthly Income.
- How to Build Your “Personal Trading Business”
- 20 Ways to Improve Your Trading Performance.
- Special Session with Professional Trader Chris Cain – Statistically Backed Momentum Trading!
- And more
In addition to all the practical, how-to education on the essential skill of high-probability, quantified Swing Trading, every graduate will come away with a collection of high-performing trading strategies from Connors Research, including:
- S&P Selective Enhanced Strategy
The S&P Selective Strategy is a systematic method to buy and sell stocks on S&P 500 stocks on deep pullbacks and hold them from 1-3 months. Since 2006, the historical test results on this strategy show:
- A Winning trade rate of 72%
- Compound Annual Growth Rate: 19.30%
- Average Trades per Year: 46
- Since 1995 this methodology has been profitable every year outside of 2008 where it was down only single digits (profitable 17 of the past 18 years).
About Larry Connors
Chairman & Founder, Connors Research. Larry Connors has over 30 years in the financial markets industry. He started his career in 1982 at Merrill Lynch and later moved on to become a Vice President with Donaldson, Lufkin, Jenrette.
Mr. Connors has authored top-selling books on market strategies, including How Markets Really Work, and Street Smarts (with Linda Raschke). Street Smarts was selected by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine as one of “The Classics” for trading books written in the 20th century. His opinions have been featured at the WSJ, Bloomberg, Dow Jones, & many others.
There are no reviews yet.